Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ELI'S 6 MONTH PHOTO SHOOT WITH AUNT CRYSTAL

Aunt Crystal took these pics Memorial Day at my mom and dad's. No, Eli doesn't have a little sister I am not telling anyone about, that is Roo (Henley Nicholson), my brother and sister-in-law's (Crystal) little one. She is absolutely the cutest thing too and has such a cute personality. I just love her to death and she so loves her Aunt Lana!

Eli is such a joy! We think he is the cutest thing ever and I could just sit and look at him all day. Its hard to believe he is 6 months. He has cut his bottom two teeth and I believe he is starting on his top ones. His hair is really starting to come in now and will be red! None of us really know who he looks like, some say Bradley, some say me and some say Nat... who knows. He is a great baby and a joy to be around. He has finally started rolling over.. didn't think that would ever happen. I think he will be sitting on his on in the next month. Boy time sure does fly. Oh yea, due to Eli's life at the ball park, one of the dad's at the park has nicknamed him "Softball Bob"!
















No comments:

Post a Comment