skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hey everyone. This is my first attempt at blogging. I am not real sure how good I will be at it or if I will even be able to keep it updated. I have found that a lot of people do this and I really enjoy seeing what is going on with everyone so hopefully I will be able to post things about our family on a regular basis. Our family is not real entertaining, actually we are pretty boring. My daughter Natalie is a teenager now and she keeps us going. Eli was born November 16, 2008. He is such a joy and I would have never thought that after 14 years, a baby in my life again would be so much fun. He is such a precious baby and I wouldn't know what to do without him now! Well, I am at work so this is all I have for now.

This is pic is from a couple of years ago. I guess we need to update the family photo. And yes, that is Natalie my daughter, not my sister. LOL
Eli Patton Duke (8weeks)











Posted by Alana at 10:14 AM
Labels: First Time Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Alana, Bradley, Natalie & Eli

Bradley and I have been married for almost 5 years. We live in the Corner area and we have two wonderful children, Natalie is 14 and Eli is 9 weeks.

About Me

My photo
Corner, Alabama
View my complete profile

Friends

  • Happily Dysfunctional
  • Katie's Korner
  • Shawn & Steph's Blog
  • Swindle Happenings
  • Tater Tots
  • The Fuqua Family
  • The Green House
  • The Nicholson Life
  • The Nicholson Zoo
  • The Slye Family
  • The Solomons
  • Two Little Monkeys

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2009 (38)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • Sherri Burgess
      • Teenagers...When is "Old Enough"?
      • Eli has been in bed for about an hour now and amaz...
      • Hey everyone. This is my first attempt at blogging...