Monday, August 17, 2009

Its Been A While

Boy it sure has been a while since I have updated. A lot has gone on over the past month. Eli is crawling and pulling up. It took him a little while to master the crawl but he has it down pat now! Its hard to believe he is 9 months old. We will be planning a 1st birthday party soon. He has started eating some table foods... NO EGGS PLEASE! Yes, I fed him a scrambled egg the other day and he broke out in what appeared to be a red raccoon mask. He looked pitiful. It didn't seem to bother him. I called the doc and 1/2 teaspoon of benadryl and a 2 1/2 hour nap and the raccoon mask was gone. I haven't posted any recent pics of him lately because my mom has taken over the camera for some reason. Natalie has now started school and is in the 10th grade! WOW! Its hard to believe she is that old. I just dont know where the time goes. Well, I will Baby Harper, my new niece will be here Friday. We cant wait to see how big she will be and what color her hair will be. At Crystal's last appointment, last week, she had gained 8 lbs and if I had my guess that was all baby! The doctor tells her she will be enormous.... I guess we will soon see. I will be sure to get the camera from mom (probably not likely anytime soon since the baby will be here in a few days) and updated my site with some pictures of my cutie pie! Oh yea, please excuse the snot smeared across his face in this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment