Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Eli

I cant beleive that my baby boy has turned 1. It is crazy to think that a year (the 16th) I was in the hospital having him. Words cant describe how wonderful he is. It is joy every morning to go into his room to see his little morning face with his squinted eyes and big grin. He is definately a mommy's boy and I wouldnt have it any other way. He is starting to walk and he jabbers all the time. His teachers at school talk about how much he talks all day long. It is so sweet to hear. Happy Birthday Eli! We had his birthday party and mom and dad's this past Saturday. The weather was perfect so the kids were able to play outside.

Henley "Roo" & Eli



Grayson & Mary Glynn (The Twins)

Mary Glynn & Henley.... 2 x The Trouble













































1 comment:

  1. I am a little belated but Happy Birthday Eli! I love the Monkey theme. Eli is adorable! Looks like he had a great time!

    ReplyDelete