Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Short Update

I absolutely loved the weather this weekend. We had to turn our air on. Natalie played ball all day in Brookwood on Saturday. She had to be at the park at 11:45 and we arrived early, at 11:00. Well, good thing we did. Natalie had forgotten her cleats at a friends house. So we had to drive 15 minutes in to Tuscaloosa to buy her some new cleats. I have never seen my dad so mad at her in all her life. It was really funny. Corner went 3 & 0 in the tourney out scoring their opponents like 30 something to 6. Natalie got to pitch the last game against Brookwood where we won 12 to 6. She pitched a real good games and most of the runs were scored by errors. During the last part of the game he played all his second string defense so they were all a little nervous. Of course we took Eli with us. He was great. I couldnt have asked for him to have been any better. I know, I know.... I promise I will post pics of him soon. There is just no time in the evenings when I get home. Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment