Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Spring Break
This week is spring break for Natalie. We dont have nothing planned because I have to work. She got to have her first "big girl day out." I let her for the first time ride with friends to go ice skating. She has been riding with a friend to ball practice but this was her first official trip on the interstate. I must say me and my mom were both nervous all day. Not only was it the first time I let her ride with someone across town, it was raining the the girl she was going with drives a Mustang. I know I think I am crazy. I have been joking with Natalie about it being her first big girl day. She will be 15 next week which is scary and sad! She is no longer a littler girl anymore :( Fortunately this week Natalie does not have any ball games. She has practice tomorrow and they are playing another round robbing tournament Friday in Tuscaloosa again. I think I may try and take Friday off. Well I better go for now, the kitchen is clean and American Idol is on for two hours tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment