Friday, April 10, 2009

Eli Update & Its a Girl... No, not me!

Eli is almost 5 months old. He is getting so big and he is absolutely the best baby every. He is so good and so laid back. You can take him anywhere! At his 4 month check up, he was weighing in at a whopping 16lbs 14oz. He is in the 90th percentile! He has started eating rice cereal and fruit and I finally graduated him to an 8 oz bottle. It only took him a couple of times before mastering eating off a spoon. He opens his little mouth like a bird now and will reach and push my hand towards his mouth. He is just a delight to have around the house. He is always squealing and cooing. His hair is really starting to come in and it is most definitely going to be red! Yea for red heads!!!! We are hoping that Baby Harper is redheaded too. Oh, that brings me to my future niece. My brother and Crystal will be having another girl. Little Roo will be a big sister. I was hoping for a boy so Eli would have a boy to play with, but oh well, maybe on their 3rd try! Harper Leslie(Leslie after the best grandaddy/great grandaddy in the world!) will be here in September! I cant wait. If she is anything like Henley she will be the cutest thing ever. I guess them having a girl means that E will get to keep his Cuties Baby Boy Ever crown that he currently wears! LOL! Well that is all for now.... I promise some pics soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment