Friday, April 10, 2009
15
We have been so busy lately with Natalie playing ball during the week I havent had time to just sit on the computer. So much as gone on since my last post. Let me first start with March 25th. That was a big day in our house. Natalie turned 15!!!!!!! I took off work that day and took her to take her permit test. Well if you dont know, you can take the test as many times as you want. It costs $5 each time you take it. Well, I gave her $20 and told her she had 4 times to take it. If she couldnt pass it in 4 tries, she would have to go home and study and I would not bring her back until I knew she had studied. I brought the book home for her a week before her birthday but she didnt decide to take a look at it until we are on our way to Cullman for the test. Oh by the way, going to Cullman is so much better than Jasper or Birmingham. We were in there a total of maybe 30 to 45 minutes. I have heard horror stories about people waiting in line for hours to take the test one time and would have to wait back in the hour long line if you have to take the test again. Well, Natalie finally passed her test on the 3rd try. She was sooooo excited. I havent let her drive too much with me (it scares me)! My dad has let her drive some! All I can say is if you are on 78 Hwy anytime soon, you better look out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment