
Monday, April 13, 2009
What can I say, Eli is not only the cutest baby at school, but he is the best dressed too! Me and my mom have been hitting all the consignment sales at some of the local churches and a big one called the Kidz Clozet at the old Food World on Valleydale Road. Wow.... I spent over $100 myself. I met mom there at 11:30 (they close at 6:00) on my lunch hour and stayed for about 2 hours.... they had to run mom out of the store!!! Needless to say Eli will never wear the same outfit twice this summer. I like the consignment sales because I can find all kinds of name brand clothes that still looks really good for a really good deal! Note below, Polo t-shirt $4, Target shorts (not named brand) $2. Precious outfit for only $6... cant beat that!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment