Sunday, February 15, 2009

CHRISTMAS IN FEBRUARY

I know its way past Christmas but I have just now been able to upload my pics from my camera... Ok, its not my camera, my got lost dont know how so I have borrowed Crystals until I can hopefully get me one.

Yes Santa came to see Eli too. As you can see he wasnt real excited about it. All his Santa gifts are still in the box. He is just now getting to the age to be able to play with some of them.


Natalie trying on her American Eagle jacket Santa brought her. Yes, in my house if you dont believe you dont receive!!! He He He.... Natalie of course does not believe but she has to act as if she does if she wants to get anything.


Even though Natalie doesnt believe in Santa, she still wants her things left under the tree after she goes to bed. I like it that way too. Mom mom still put things under the tree for me and my brother after we went to bed when we were in high school. I guess you can say we are traditionalist. This is what Santa left Nat. She got everything she asked for and more!

This was Eli's santa gifts too. He didnt have a clue what was going on. I luv putting out Santa gifts. I even put Bradley's out under the tree like it came from santa clause.




Its a tradition for me to take a pick of our Christmas tree after Santa has come.
























No comments:

Post a Comment