Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Not a Little Girl Anymore!

Just thought I would post these too pics of Natalie. The first one is one Nat took of herself just the other day. The other is of her and a friend from elementary school. I would have to say they were probably in the 1st of 2nd grade. She spent the night at this little girl's house and decided to dress up in her brother's clothes. Its hard to believe she is almost 15. She is always posing for pics. She will get dressed up at night with her hair and makeup fixed just to take pictures and then go to school the next morning in a t-shirt, sweatpants and her hair in a pony tail! Time sure does fly by! I will update you later tonight on Eli's first couple of days at daycare.. hopefully with some updated pics of him as well. I just dont have the time to take pics like I would like.



1 comment:

  1. Alana, P.J. and I are so amazed on how much Natalie looks JUST like you! She is a beautiful girl! Best of luck with taking Eli to daycare. I know it is tough!

    ReplyDelete