Sunday, February 8, 2009
Little E Starts Daycare :(
Well I just finished getting Eli's things together for his first day at daycare. He will start the Ivy League tomorrow. I am very said about this. I know he will be in good hands but I just feel really bad that he has to go to daycare and Natalie never had to, but times change and we have no other choice..(Aunt Crystal, sure do wish you were still a stay at home mom so you could be a stay at home aunt too!!!) Well if you know me at all, you know I have to make sure everything is perfect. He had to have a bag with his name monogrammed on it, all his outfits have to have matching bibs and of courseI had to make sure things were labeled. Or as Natalie would say, "mom has to put her label on everything." When Natalie was little I used to put her initials and name on everything, including every pencil in the pack. LOL! I would explain the story behind putting her name on everything but it would take too long. Well I will probably cry when I drop him off, I can just feel it. No one will love on him all day like we do!!! I am sure it will be a short day at work! LOL! I will make sure I take some pics of his first day and give everyone an update tomorrow on how his day went. I am heading to bed now, my morning will be rather hectic tomorrow getting me, a baby and making sure my teenager is getting ready for work, daycare & school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment