Sunday, February 15, 2009

UPDATE

We had a pretty nice Valentines weekend. Friday was a nice night at home with everyone. Natalie was grounded so she wasnt able to go to any friends house. Saturday morning Bradley went fishing in Guntersville with a friend and Me, Nat and Eli went and met my mom and dad, Adam, Crystal and Henley at Crackle Barrel for a Valentines breakfast and my mom's birthday. It was really good! After breakfast we took Natalie to Dick's for a new pair of tennis shoes. That was the most expensive Valentines gift I have ever bought. We made a trip to the thrift store in Jasper for some new t-shirts. Bradley got in about 4:00 with about 40 something fish to clean. I cant wait to fry the crappie sometime this week. YUMMY!! Since Natalie was grounded from friends she went and spent the night with her Mimi. Me and Bradley fixed steaks and enjoyed time at home. We have all been battling a head cold and Bradley had a touch of a stomach bug that hit him late Saturday night and all day Sunday. Since Eli sounded all croupy and had a runny nose, we stayed at home from church. After lunch we had cake and ice cream at my grandparents house for my mom's birthday. Crystal made the cake and it was really good. Natalie has pitching lessons at 5:00 in Irondale and tonight she has gone to the movies with some friends.

Eli made it through his first week of daycare. It went well. There was a few things I wasnt too happy with but nothing real big. I have to realize that people arent going to take care of him the way I would. Not that they do a bad job, just dont do things like I would. I would never let him take a bottle without something under his neck to catch the excess milk.... well his teachers at daycare doesnt find that an issue. They have a bib on him, but the milk still runs down his neck and on his clothes and then he stinks. Not a hug deal but something I would like to say something to them about. That is probably the main complaint I have. Everyone there thinks he is absolutely adorable and they love the way I dress him. How could you not think he is the cutest baby every!!!

Hope everyone has a great week and now that I have everything I need to upload pics, hopefully I can keep this thing updated for everyone to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment